Thursday, October 24, 2013

Halloween is right around the corner and I am desperately trying to find a costume!  My first thought was to put temporary tattoos all over my arms and neck and go as a sideshow freak, the tattooed lady.  I was browsing online to try and find temporary tattoos and came across a company called Tattly.  They make designy temporary tattoos that are more original than the ones you see in the drugstore.  Many illustrators that I admire (Marc Johns, Oliver Jeffers, Julia Rothman and Fiona Richards) even do drawings for Tattly that are then turned into tattoos! Very cool.  

Atelier Banquet also makes some designy temporary tattoos that I recently purchased.


Alas, my dream of becoming the tattooed lady has been kiboshed by my hubby.  He thinks it would be gross and silly to attempt this endeavor.  Plus buying a whole kit from Tattly would cost over $250!  But look at the results....


Amazing, right?!




1 comment:

  1. Yes, I love this idea, she looks fantastic.
    Last minute costumes can be amazing too.
    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete